What Are Your Retirement Goals?
- Do you have a plan?
- What are your short and long term goals?
- How do you plan on accomplishing these goals?
- Have you explored ALL of your options?
For most Americans, the answers to the questions above can be unclear due to Wealth & Asset concerns, such as:
- Whether you’ll outlive your Income
- Income Challenges
- Fixed Incomes
- Spouse passes away/Income loss
- Medical, Prescription Drug & Insurance Cost increases
- In home care, Assisted Living and Nursing Home Care costs
- Assets not properly protected
When was the last time your Trusted Advisor met with you to discuss the following?
- Your short and long term Retirement and Estate Goals.
- Paying for Nursing Home Care or Catastrophic Illness.
- Your current & future Tax Strategy Options or a Family Stretch IRA.
- Your Wealth & Assets distribution plans and strategy.
- Having the proper legal framework in place to meet your goals.